Thursday, July 21, 2011

First thing first...Welcome!

My family has gone from 2 (myself and my daughter) to 5 (my soon to be husband and his two boys) which is what motivated me to get a handle on my/our finances and yes take up couponing.  I am still very much a rookie in the coupon game but I learn new things everyday.  This blog is to help me track my own progress as well as to save different articles or couponing tips.  I’d like to meat other couponers and share advice, tricks, ideas and likes & dislikes of different products I come across.  Couponing is a much a game of trial and error.  My ultimate goal as my family merges together is to figure out our means and to be happy to stay within them.  Thank you ahead of time for reading and sharing and your positive feed back.  XOXO ~ T

No comments:

Post a Comment