Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wine Lovers Unite!

I'm a wine lover so I was thrilled when I found this site. I got a $25 credit for joining (it's free to join) they have a great seclection at unheard of prices. Watch for their free shipping promotions. I spent my $25 credit on two bottles of wine for $24 and got free shipping. Free wine and free shipping. I am a customer for life!

Please accept this invitation to join Lot18. You will have instant access to the most exclusive wines at up to 60% off retail prices.

Membership is free, so join today!


What is Lot18?

Lot18 is a membership by invitation website for wine and epicurean products from coveted producers at attractive discounts. Our members have access to some of the finest wines and specialty foods, made available in small quantities at extraordinarily low prices. Lot18 evokes the auction lots of old, where savvy consumers were able to bid on fantastic products at incredible values.

Join Lot18 and you will have instant access to the most exclusive wines at up to 60% off retail prices. Membership is free, so join today! Invite your friends to Lot18 and receive $25 when they place their first order with us. There's no limit to the amount of credit you can earn so blog, tweet, email or share your customizable invite link however you'd like. Invite away and get rewards for spreading the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment