Sunday, October 2, 2011

Giving Burt's a Shot

I got my BzzAgent kit for the new line of Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin by Burt's Bees. It could not have come at a better time because i have a really bad break out right now from moving stress.  I've only been using the Sensitive Facial Cleanser & Moisturizer for two days and I am already happier than I thought I was going to be. A little bit of the cleanser goes a long way.  Since it's very thick and creamy I thought it would be too heavy and oily for my skin. But since it is natural it left my skin very fresh and light feeling. Nothing heavy about it. Same with the Sensitive Daily Moisturizer.  Here is a "before" picture of my face before I started using Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solution Sensitive line.  I will post an "after" picture within 30 days of using the product with an update.  So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment