Monday, October 3, 2011

Unstopable!


I'm not one to rush right out and pay full-price for a brand new product as soon as it hits the shelves. Especially things like laundry. I'm a pretty faithful creature of habit when I like a brand I stick with it.  Well if it had not been for Vocalpoint I never would have tried Downy Unstopables.  They've been out for awhile now and I wasn't going to buy them but I got a free sample from Vocalpoint and WOW, I love it. You sprinkle some in the wash before you even put your clothes in the washer.  It makes your clothes smell good, your dryer, your laundry room...and so on.  Here's what the Downy website said about their product...
"you love the softness of Downy. Now add the feisty freshness of new Downy UNSTOPABLES, an in wash scent booster that goes beyond everyday freshness to keep active wear, towels, and other fabrics smelling “wow” right up until the next wash."
Along with a sample I got several coupons for the product. I am so excited to stock up on this stuff! I am going to watch for sales and report back how and when I was able to use the coupons and how much it costs.  Thank you Downy & Vocalpoint!



No comments:

Post a Comment