Sunday, October 16, 2011

Worst Razor Ever!!!

Unfortunately I bought a Venus Pro Skin and extra cartridges. I was pretty excited since I got it on sale and I figure they invest so much in their commercials it had to be a great razor right? I don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed in a product.  The first shave with a new razor should always be your smoothest.  My first shave with a new Venus Pro Skin was anything but smooth.  It left behind so much stubble I was shocked.  I gave the razor the benefit of the doubt and blamed MYSELF for not using it right (how do you not use it right?) so the next day I used the razor taking extra time to get the spots that it had missed the day before. I had SO many cuts and so much razor burn I think I could have done better with a cheese grater. That is not something that should happen after only one use! So I threw the razor and the cartridges in the trash.  I didn’t want to donate them I didn’t even want to give it to a woman I didn’t like.  No one deserves that!  I think the people who made this razor have baby fine stubble that doesn’t need to be shaved but every 6 months and by the looks of the reviews on Gillette’s website it looks like I’m not the only one that feels this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment